The issue is not giving me the best email address to contact you on, the issue is whether you are serious about being the best you can be.
Ben Beaumont is serious about success. Having set out only a few short years ago to transform the service expectations within the scaffold design industry, his business, 48.3 Scaffold Design has seen wild growth and admirable success.
He trusts his people and his systems.
Ben began a journey to transform his business over the last 18 months through thorough and efficient systemisation that has allowed his business to thrive and maintain it's impeccable customer service ethos even through a period of rapid growth.
In part one of this interview I interview Ben, an old friend, and he shares some vital insights into how he came to realise what systemisation actually means, how it can be applied to any business and how he began going through a process of change that ultimately resulted in wild success and personal pride.
Throughout this episode you will be taken on a journey to discover:
- How to increase the time you have available
- How to increase profitability by
- Doing things quicker and more efficiently
- Maintaining quality through consistent process
- Enabling the person with the lowest possible skillet to carry out the function (by using the system)
- Person on lowest wage executing the task
- More serious staff or skilled staff freed to concentrate on more complex or higher income generating tasks.
- Most valuable if less dependency on you or one key team member
- How to create a culture of embodiment of your ethos, mission & values in your team
- How to introduce systems and processes to allow others to do carry out the tasks you shouldn't be doing
- How to empower your team to do their job with right support
- How to begin working “on” not “in” your business.
This is an empowering episode full of ACTION, it will help you shape your business over the next few years and allow you to achieve what YOU want to achieve.
Remember, the more you expect from yourself, the more you will excel.