Recommended Books & Resources
Yo, Mark here.
There are certain tools, resources and sources of inspiration that propel us forward on our journey. These are the sources that are helping me excel every single day, they'll help you too.
Books That Changed My Life
- The E-Myth Revisited - Michael Gerber - A must-read for everyone in business.
- The Mom Test - Rob Fitzpatrick - My GO TO book for testing new ideas!
- The 4 Hour Work Week - Tim Ferriss
- Get Things Done: What Stops Smart People Achieving More and How You Can Change - Robert Kelsey
- What's Stopping You?: Why Smart People Don't Always Reach Their Potential and How You Can - Robert Kelsey
- What's Stopping You Being More Confident? - Robert Kelsey
- Steve Jobs: The Exclusive Biography - Walter Isaacson
- Choose Yourself! - James Altucher
- CRUSH IT! Why NOW Is The Time to Cash In On Your Passion - Gary Vaynerchuk
- Think and Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill
- How to Win Friends & Influence People - Dale Carnegie
- Content Mavericks: How to Grow Your Business with Insanely Shareable Content - Andrew & Pete
- Content Machine: Use Content Marketing to Build a 7-figure Business With Zero Advertising - Dan Norris
- Website running on the Podcast Websites service - all-in-one WordPress websites specifically for podcasters.
- AWeber - How I send you those fantastic emails.
Podcasting Equipment That I Use
- Rode Procaster
- Behringer Xenyx X1204 Mixing Desk
- Sony MDR 7506 Pro Headphones
- Audio Technica ATH-SPORT2 in-ear headphones - great for more neutral sound testing
- A few high quality XLR cables
- Behringer Headphone Amp for testing across multiple sets of headphones & speakers
Mobile Podcast Equipment That I Use for Live Interviews
- Zoom H4N Mobile Recorder with 16gb SD Card (Free) and Mini Tripod (Free)
- 2 x EV ND767 Dynamic Microphones
- Those same high quality XLR cables
This is how I came to enjoy my life and design a day that benefits me, you can too.